Monday, February 02, 2009

If you pray . . .

. . . please pray for Bill. A regular at the Adventurers Club, he is the one I sometimes called Sleeping Guy when I talked about our visits to the Club. He is ill and the prognosis is apparently not good. Please pray for Bill and his wife Jean, or send positive thoughts their way.
Some of my favorite memories of the Club involve Bill and the fun some of the cast had with him. Blondie, especially, always used to tease him about falling asleep and it led to some of the funniest moments I can remember at the Club. He was almost always at the Club when we Adventured there, and as much as I want the Club to reopen, it would not be the same without Bill. Please keep him in your thoughts.

Update Feb. 3 - Sadly, Bill passed away last night. Please keep his wife Jean in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: