Saturday, December 22, 2007

National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets

Excellent movie! I was disappointed that Sean Bean didn't make an appearance - I had hoped that maybe his character would have escaped from prison but no such luck. Still we greatly enjoyed the movie. And for me this is despite the fact that Nicolas Cage is in it, because I'm not a huge fan. He is in several movies that I love, but he is not a big draw for me.

NT2 was really good though. I will definately buy it when it comes out on dvd and I might even go see it in the theater again.

The best part of the movie was actually before it started though. I LOVED the Goofy short that aired beforehand. Hilarious! I know they are supposedly working on a few more of them. I'm looking forward to them!

The Wall-E trailer was great, too. I am very excited about that one. It looks like it will be really cute.

No comments: