Wednesday, March 04, 2009

30 Things You Wouldn't Think To Ask.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No! Why? What have you heard?


2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
No.


3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I can't remember - probably High School


4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else - Caradorn, of course.


5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes


6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Sometimes, but not as much as I'd like.


7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes. (Though wasn't she his ex?)


8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina Jolie - her movies are better.


9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes.


10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, and I just bought new poker chips.


11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No.


12. What's your favorite commercial?
Of all time? No idea. Lately? The Weight Watchers ones featuring the Hungry.


13. Who was your first love?
David


14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Probably.


16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Red Sox, if I have to choose one.


17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes


18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time, I think.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
I am ready for next week.


20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
In the front seat, always. In the back seat, only if the driver makes me.


21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could act. Or write really well.

22. Do you like Sushi?
Very much


23. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas or pajama pants and a t-shirt. Or just the t-shirt.


24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No, but I really dislike a few people.


25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
I wouldn't - I'm married. If I was single . . . it depends on what you consider famous.


27. What food do you find disgusting?
I'm not real big on the idea of blood sausage or any organs.


28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
No. But in front of them, yes.


29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes. But supposedly it was an accident.


30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes.

No comments: