Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Current Life in 89 Questions

1. What was the highlight of your week? I don't think there's been one yet - it's been pretty low key so far.
2. Whose car were you in last? Mine
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? In a few minutes, probably.
4. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue
5.How long is your hair? Too short - chin length.
6. Are you good looking? I don't think so, particulary, but I'm not horrible either.
7. Last movie you watched? Watchmen (Loved it!)
8. Who were you with? Caradorn
9.Last thing you ate? Cheddar-pumpkin seed flatbread with roasted red pepper hummus.
10. Last thing you drank? Club soda with Ribena
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? September 27, 2008
12. Who came over last? One of The Kidd's friends
13. Are you happy right now? Mostly
14. What did you say last? "I love you"
15. Where is your phone? In my pocket
16. What color are your eyes? Brown
17. Are you left heanded? Yes
18. Spell your name without vowels. Skrv
19. Do you have any pets? Yes, several.
20. Favorite vacation? Orlando
21. What do dislike currently? Hypocrisy
22. What are you listening to? Attack of the show on G4.
23. If you could have one thing right now, what would it be? A Kungaloosh from the Adventurers Club.
24. What is your favorite scent? The smell of leather
25. What makes you happiest? Spending time with the people I love.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Trying (and failing) to sleep.
27. When is your birthday? December
28. Who has the same phone as you? My sister.
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Last week
30. Do you read your horoscope? Not usually.
31. Where was the last place you bought something? Bennetts Nursery
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? I don't like it.
33. Do you bite your nails? No, never.
34. Do you have any expensive jewelry? It depends on what you consider expensive, but by my standards I do.
35. Do you have any expensive jewelry? Hmm. I though I already answered that.
36. Myspace or Facebook? Neither. I like Twitter best lately.
37. How fast have you driven a car? Probably under 90 mph.
38. Have you ever smoked? No, never.
39. What was your favorite subject in school? Literature
40. Do you have Verizon? Yes
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? Men.
42. Do you have any hidden talents? If so, they are really well hidden.
43. Favorite song? Not sure - there are so many I love.
44. Do you like to sing at all? Yes, when no one is listening.
45. Dream job? Used to be to work for David Copperfield. Then it was to work at the Adventurers Club. Now? To be a successful author.
46. Where does most of your family live? Tennessee
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? I have a sister
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Probably.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? It's raining.
50. Do you drink? Occasionally
51. Know any other languages? Sort of, but not well.
52. Ever write a coded message? Yes.
53. Have you ever been in a wedding? Yes, several
54. Do you have any children? Yes, one.
55. Did you take a nap today? No, but I wanted to.
56. Who has the same birthday as you? No one I know.
57. Ever met anyone famous before? Yes, often.
58. Do you want to be famous one day? No, I would hate to be famous.
59. Any pet peeves? Yes, lots of them.
60. Are you mutitasking right now? Yes, I (almost) always multitask.
61. Do you like Britney Spears? No.
62. What is your least favorite chore? Washing dishes.
63. Last place you drove your car? School and then home.
64. Ever been out of the country? Yes.
65. Where were you born? Mississippi
66. Could you handle being in the military? No, definitely not.
67. What is your average cell phone bill? Too high
68. Who are you thinking about right now? You.
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? Last night.
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Lots - I never get rid of any!
71. Are your toes always painted? No, but my toenails usually are. ;)
72. How many piercings do you have? Two - one in each earlobe.
73. What are you doing today? Dodging the rain and taking this survey.
74. Have you ever been gambling? Yes. . . I love Vegas!
75. When is the last time you updated your page? A few days ago.
76. Do you like rollercoasters? Yes, I love them.
77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or World? Yes - both, multiple times.
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Yes - Snoopy.
79. Last thing you cooked? Eggs, biscuits, and sausages.
80. How's the weather? Rainy
81. Do you email? Of course.
82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? I don't think I have done anything stupid with my phone.
83. Last time you were sick? Last week.
84. What states have you lived in? Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Arizona and Alabama.
85. Do you wish you could move? Yes.
86. What is your dream car? Eleanor from "Gone in Sixty Seconds"
87. Have you ever wanted someone you can't have? Yes.
88. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be? Orlando
89. Are you happy with your life? Overall, yes - very happy.

No comments: