Monday, May 12, 2008

Why I've been missing - and a name change

Since I started this blog I've tried to do better about posting, but for the longest time I just couldn't seem to actually follow through with it. I'd think of something that I wanted to post, but I wouldn't be near the computer and by the time I was able to post I would just decide not to fool with it.

Lately I've gotten much better and I've been posting much more often. Not that you'd know it from looking at this blog, because for the most part the posts have been over on Myspace.

There's a reason for that, actually. I prefer to maintain more anonymity on this blog. Mainly, I have family and friends who don't read (or even know about) this blog and I'd like to keep it that way. Most of my posts recently have been things that I don't mind any of them reading, though, so I've been posting more on Myspace where I know that they do read.

I'm going to try to remember to copy posts to both blogs from now on, unless it's something that I only want posted over here. Still, if I seem to have gone silent for too long I'm probably just over at www.myspace.com/skurvycur .

Also, my husband, who has been DreadPirate on this blog, will be Caradorn from now on. That's his name everywhere else online, and I decided it would just be easier to stick with that over here, as well.

No comments: